Monday, September 22, 2008

Finally a blog about one of my passions!

So here is yet another attempt at a blog for myself. The first two blogs were for my professional career. They made sense, the got my company website to rank higher in searches, and they did a good job of connecting me to vendors and clients.

The next one was more of a personal blog. One designed to reflect my view points of life, and my experiences.

All of them have seen a severely limited level of attention in the last year. The professional blogs really got boring, and I felt too pressured to name names and it felt more like an advertising campaign instead of something that was intended to inform, educate and entertain my website visitors.

So here now is finally a blog about something that I love...FOOD...

This will be an exploration of my attempts in the kitchen, my dining outings, and of course my trips to markets and wine shops...

No comments: